Dubai Podiatrist and Podiatry Clinic
We will be operating a visiting podiatry clinic by two podiatric consultants from the United Kingdom specialising in biomechanics and custom orthotics for a variety of foot and leg conditions.
There are many conditions which can be treated successfully with orthotics including pain within the foot, and pain in the joints and muscles of the legs. Often (though not always) back pain has its root in the position of the pelvis and that is affected by the way we walk.
Some of the conditions which orthotics can benefit include:-
- Arthritic or other pain in the Big Toe Joint (or anywhere in the feet)
- Forefoot pain (Mortons neuroma, Metatarsalgia etc)
- Heel pain (plantar fascitis)
- Arch pain
- Ankle pain
- Muscular pain in the legs, feet and ankles
- Hip pain
- Lower back pain
Orthotic devices can:
- help to reduce fatigue in the foot and lower limb.
- support feet that have collapsed.
- help to control feet for a person with a Gait related problem.
Email us for further details